1) Excellent manual dexterity required as well as an eye for visual quality and small features (required)
2) Advanced Windows PC or Linux skills is a plus but not required.
3) Program editing experience desirable (all workstations are 2 axis) * will be required after training, prior knowledge of CAD programming or ability to learn is desired.
4) Knowledge and use of precision measuring instruments – calipers, microscopes, micrometers, pin gauges
1. Under the direction of a supervisor and/or experienced machinist, responsible for quality parts produced on Laser CNC machines
2. Responsible for loading/unloading parts from Laser machining workstation, operating controls, setting offsets, simple edits, deburring and inspection for quality of parts for conformance to requirements
3. Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly